Candidate must be able to travel:
SURF INSTRUCTOR 2024 NEEDED
ESCS, Côte Sauvage Surf School / is looking for a SURF INSTRUCTOR for the 2024 season: come and teach on one of the most beautiful beaches in France in a friendly atmosphere, professional and experienced team, accommodation provided, and attractive remuneration.
Location: Côte Sauvage Beach (La Palmyre – La Tremblade – Royan - Charente Maritime)
Date: SUMMER July August 2024 + out-of-season possible from April to All Saints’ Day
Top working conditions:
- Exceptional natural setting with miles of virgin beach and quality waves.
- 4x4 electric surf trolleys allowing effortless access to the best spots
- Loyal and varied clientele of individuals, all levels and all ages
- Friendly atmosphere within a team of experienced enthusiasts (Olivier, Florence, Simon, Valentin, etc.)
- Private accommodation in a spacious bungalow
- 35-hour employee or self-employed
The ESCS Ecole de Surf de la Côte Sauvage is the first school based on La Palmyre – La Tremblade: a family structure on a human scale, since 2003, we have prioritized the quality of teaching, the welcome, and the satisfaction of our students. We are committed to developing and offering new exclusive services guaranteeing a unique surfing practice and teaching experience.
- BEES surfing 1st degree or BPJEPS surfing or ISA with equivalence or trainee in BPJEPS training
- Motivated teacher, passionate about surfing and involved in his teaching, serious and friendly
- French and English spoken
- Driving license B, Professional Card + PSE1 up to date
Contact: Olivier & Florence :
Email : email@example.com
See you soon in the waves!
Aloha 🌸, Pura Vida 🤙🏄♂️