Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using Sportiwork (hereafter referred to as the job board or the Site). Sportiwork reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time.
Sportiwork provides the job board as a service to bring water sports-related Job Seekers and Employers together. Job Seekers and Employers can register, create profiles/job posts and search for jobs and resumes.
The job board may not be used for any of the following purposes:
- To contact Job Seekers for any reason apart from the purpose of recruitment.
- To contact Employers for any reason apart from the purpose of seeking employment.
- To post any illegal content.
The user is required to provide truthful information in their profile or job post; however, Sportiwork assumes no responsibility for verifying such information.
It is prohibited to use any text or images from the job board for any personal or commercial use not contemplated by these Terms & Conditions.
When using our Site and services, you agree to these Site Rules and any other rules or policies posted on the Site.
Do not directly or indirectly:
- Access the Site other than through the web interface publicly provided, or otherwise access systems without express authorization.
- Provide any false, fake, or fictitious information.
- Provide any code or data with the intent or effect of damaging, disrupting, disabling, harming, impairing, interfering with, intercepting, expropriating or otherwise impeding, the Site or any data, program, system, equipment or communication, or that would cause a violation of any applicable law.
- Access any data, especially personal data, without permission.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices.
You may not use the Site to:
- Harm anyone or violate the rights of anyone, including the right of publicity, right of privacy, or intellectual property rights.
- Provide false information.
- Promote or encourage illegal activity.
- Send unsolicited commercial messages, or any other unlawful communications.
- Imitate or impersonate another person, or create false accounts.
- Send text messages or make calls for a purpose not related to hiring for or applying to a job listing.
We reserve the right to monitor all activity on the Site and to not pass on or deliver any message or communication that may be malicious, spam, fraudulent, or unwanted, or for any other reason. This includes attachments of any type, scripts, macros, or any other form of code.
You may not use or misappropriate the Site for your own commercial gain. You may not crawl, scrape, data mine, extract data from, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, exploit, trade or resell any part of the Site, except as expressly permitted by Sportiwork beforehand, in writing. You may not use any automated system or software, whether operated by a third party or otherwise, to violate any of Sportiwork’s rules. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. or other export and re-export control laws and regulations, copyright laws and other laws regarding intellectual property.
Disclaimer & Liability
Sportiwork maintains the job board for the convenience of clubs and coaches. Sportiwork does not endorse or recommend Job Seekers or Employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or verification of a club or individual’s membership status. Sportiwork explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by Job Seekers or Employers. Sportiwork is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment, without limitation.
Sportiwork assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage the user may encounter from using the job board.
Sportiwork assumes no responsibility for any untruthful and/or inaccurate information included in job posts and profiles.
Sportiwork reserves the right to edit or delete any information submitted by the user to the website.
Job Seeker personal data will be available to Employers visiting the job board. Personal data includes a name which is mandatory, an email address which is also mandatory, and a telephone number which is optional.
Personal data provided by the user may be used by the job board to notify the user of any news, and or promotional offers relating only to the job board website. The user can unsubscribe from these notifications at any time. Sportiwork will not sell user personal data collected through the job board to any third party.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Please visit the 'Help' option in your browser menu to learn how to do this.