Panama Kite Center, located in Punta Chame, Panama, is a renowned destination for kitesurfing enthusiasts. We are currently seeking a skilled and German-speaking IKO Instructor to join our team for the winter season, starting from early December until mid April.
As a German-speaking IKO Instructor at Panama Kite Center, your main responsibility will be to deliver exceptional kitesurfing lessons in both English and German. We value a friendly and approachable demeanor, ensuring our clients feel comfortable and enjoy their learning experience.
To be considered for this role, you should have the following qualifications:
- IKO Certification
- Proficient in German and English
- Ability to speak Spanish (advantageous)
- Experience teaching kite foil and wing foil (advantageous)
- Experience teaching with a boat (advantageous)
- Yoga instructor certification (advantageous)
- DJ skills (advantageous)
- Videographer skills (advantageous)
As a Freelancer/self-employed, you will have the flexibility to manage your own schedule and work arrangements. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a dynamic team in a beautiful kitesurfing destination.