About the Company:
Quest Kiteboarding, located in Diani Beach, Kenya, is a leading water sports company specializing in kitesurfing and wing foil activities. We provide exceptional training and coaching services to clients from around the world.
We are currently seeking Kitesurfing/Wing Foil Instructors for the upcoming 'Kaskazi' summer wind season, which runs from December 2023 to March 2024. As an instructor, you will be responsible for delivering top-notch kitesurfing, foiling, and wing foil lessons and private coaching sessions.
To be considered for this position, candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- Valid and up-to-date IKO instructor certification.
- Minimum of 1 season of teaching experience in kitesurfing or wing foiling.
- Preference will be given to instructors with experience in kite foil and wing foil.
- Ability to engage with clients and promote course offerings to walk-in customers.
- Fluency in German is a bonus.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about water sports and believe you have what it takes to thrive in this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp at +254 (0) 115038265:
- Your updated CV.
- Copy of your IKO Diploma.
- A cover letter explaining your relevant experience and your motivation for joining our team.
- Contact information for previous work references.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for further consideration.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Quest Kiteboarding team!